1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Parkway Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can apply online at www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest Free Options
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. These are just a couple of the options available.
NO SHOW POLICY
- If you have arrived after your scheduled appointment time, please understand that you may be asked to reschedule.
- Since appointments are scheduled by you at your convenience, we request the courtesy of 24 hour cancellation notice so that we may offer the appointment to someone on our waitlist. If you do not give us advance notice of a cancellation we may require a non refundable deposit prior to rescheduling.
- Payment is due at the time services are rendered.