Parkway Animal Hospital Providing Quality Pet Care in Gulf Breeze
Parkway Animal Hospital in Gulf Breeze understands the bond between you and your pet. Our friendly, compassionate staff wants to partner with you to make certain your pet is the healthiest they can be. Let us be your veterinarian of choice!
We Can Help With:
- Prevention - Dr. Mary Deaver & Dr. Rebecca Dodd will advise you on the latest in flea, tick and heartworm preventatives. If your beloved family member needs medication to treat a short-term or on-going problem, our vets can prescribe what is necessary.
- Latest in treatment programs - Our team of professionals strive to stay up-to-date on all types of treatments and procedures. With state-of-the-art equipment and well-informed staff, we will tend to your pet's needs.
- A range of services - From routine exams and vaccines to spay/neuter services to surgeries, dental care, radiology, end of life plans and more, Parkway is a full-service animal clinic.
- Emergency Services - Parkway can accommodate some emergencies for our clients during normal business hours. The Veterinary Emergency Referral Center at 4800 N Davis Hwy, Pensacola is available 24 hours a day. They can be reached at 850-477-3914.
- Advising and consultation - Dr. Deaver & Dr. Dodd can give instruction on nutrition, exercise or behavior issues. Guidance in these areas helps to keep your pet happy and healthy.
- Convenience - Our office is conveniently located in Gulf Breeze. Office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday with early morning hours starting at 7:30 am and open late until 6:00 pm. On Wednesdays, our hours are 7:30 - 12:30 and 2:30 - 6:00 pm.
- Pets we treat - Dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, and some pocket pets such as guinea pigs, gerbils, hamsters, reptiles, and poultry.
Dr. Deaver and Dr. Dodd always go the extra mile to deliver exceptional care at an affordable price. We want to be your Gulf Breeze veterinarian. If you are looking for a veterinary clinic that can meet all your needs, give us a call today at (850) 932-5534.
At Parkway Animal Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Dr. Mary Deaver
Dr. Rebecca Dodd
Gulf Breeze Veterinarian | Parkway Animal Hospital | (850) 932-5534
1196 Gulf Breeze Pkwy
Gulf Breeze, FL 32561