Parkway Animal Hospital Providing Quality Pet Care in Gulf Breeze
Parkway Animal Hospital in Gulf Breeze understands the bond between you and your pet. Our friendly, compassionate staff wants to partner with you to make certain your pet is the healthiest they can be. Let us be your veterinarian of choice!
We Can Help With:
- Prevention - Dr. Michael Rennie & Dr. Mary Deaver will advise you on the latest in flea, tick and heartworm preventatives. If your beloved family member needs medication to treat a short-term or on-going problem, our vets can prescribe what is necessary.
- Latest in treatment programs - Our team of professionals strive to stay up-to-date on all types of treatments and procedures. With state-of-the-art equipment and well-informed staff, we will tend to your pet's needs.
- A range of services - From routine exams and vaccines to spay/neuter services to surgeries, dental care, radiology, end of life plans and more, Parkway is a full-service animal clinic.
- Years of experience - Dr. Michael Rennie & Dr. Mary Deaver are Florida licensed veterinarians with 30 years of practical experience.
- Emergency Services - Parkway can handle emergency surgeries or issues. When your pet is in crisis, we want to provide you with the care needed to correct the problem. Whether you suspect your baby has been poisoned, has been hit by a car or swallowed something he/she shouldn't have, we can help.
- Advising and consultation - Dr. Rennie and Dr. Deaver can give instruction on nutrition, exercise or behavior issues. Guidance in these areas helps to keep your pet happy and healthy.
- Convenience - Our office is conveniently located in Gulf Breeze. Office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday with early morning hours starting at 7:30 am and open late until 6:00 pm. On Wednesdays, our hours are 7:30 - 12:30 and 2:30 - 6:00 pm. We also have hours on Saturday, 7:30 - 12:00 pm.
- Pets we treat - Dogs, cats, rabbits, pocket pets such as guinea pigs, gerbils, hamsters, sugar gliders, reptiles, birds and poultry.
Dr. Rennie and Dr. Deaver always go the extra mile to deliver exceptional care at an affordable price.Your pet's comfort and ease is the goal of all of our staff. We want to be your Gulf Breeze veterinarian. If you are looking for a veterinary clinic that can meet all your needs, give us a call today at (850) 932-5534.
At Parkway Animal Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Dr. Michael Rennie, DVM
Dr. Mary Deaver, DVM
Gulf Breeze Veterinarian | Parkway Animal Hospital | (850) 932-5534
1196 Gulf Breeze Pkwy
Gulf Breeze, FL 32561